Friday, October 4, 2013

#FBF

Hello Everyone! 
I plan to present Flash Back Fridays every week.  This week I wanted to present my recent travels to the south of Spain.  It was one of the most amazing trips I have ever taken.  I knew that Spain would be great, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was way more than I even expected.  The people, culture, surroundings and food were magical.  Being home now, it is quite tempting to pack my bags and move there.  Sometimes I think, why not!?  Why not try something new?  Maybe one day my dreams will become reality.  As for now, I will be looking through my pictures over and over, being in awe of where I was. 





My best friend, Arianna



Hermes in Marbella, Spain

 Coca-Cola light can designed by Marc Jacobs 

 I got myself a hat!  Handmade in Spain.

  




 Delicious Passion Fruit Mojito 


Another souvenir from Spain, shoes!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment